Our client is a multinational medical devices company with a high quality solution for imaging products. You will be working on their headquarter location in Antwerpen.
Working as QMS & Project Lead Medical Devices you will be responsible for both all related quality procedures in the R&D process of the company digital solution porfolio. Next to that, you will be a projectmanager responsible for a broad variety of projects. An example could be the implementation of a new software integration within the current software solution, being accountable for contact with both internal and external suppliers.
- Manage the current Quality Management System
- Ensure smooth quality workflow between three R&D sites
- Project Management
- Internal & External stakeholder management
- Msc in Life Sciences or related
- 3/5 years experience in a quality department
- Knowledge and understanding of current quality standards such as ISO13485 & MDR or FDA
- Work experience within a software or R&D oriented site
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Project Management skills/experience
- Being able to influence and motivate people
- Fluent in English
Note: Physical presence in Antwerp is necessary for this role.