Company: Multinational biotech company
Language: English (plus for Dutch)
Start: March (in consultation)
Duration: 1 year + possible perm. contract after first year
The company is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in the manufacturing of vaccines, therapeutic proteins and microbial products.
We are hiring now for the Bioprocessing and Quality teams.
The QC Technician is responsible for sampling and testing of intermediates, drug substances and drug products. You will also be involved in general laboratory control and methodology.
- Testing of intermediates, Drug Substance and Drug Product using a variety of techniques (e.g. HPLC, spectrophotometry, SDS-PAGE, ELISA).
- Testing of utility samples (on weekly basis) using TOC, nitrates and conductivity- Testing of raw materials, when applicable, using FTIR, GC and other pharmacopoeia methods
- Participation in validation studies for product specific methods
- Participation in Stability studies, i.e. testing
- General laboratory control (e.g. equipment maintenance and calibration, review of test data, quality documentation)
Your profile:- MLO or HLO (Bachelor) education
- Preferably experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
- All-round technician who is analytical, accurate and flexible
- Good oral and written communication capabilities in Dutch and English
Is this something that could be of interest to you? Or do you have some questions about this specific position? Do not hesitate and reach out to me by applying to this vacancy!