For a big pharmaceutical company near Amsterdam I am looking for a Quality Control Technician.
My client creates innovative cancer immunotherapies. They have the ambition to find the cure for cancer and tons of specialists make tremendous effort to do this on a daily basis. If you are interested in joining a constantly changing environment that makes new discoveries everyday changing the paradigm for cancer. Would you like to give a substantial contribution to our treatment and the exciting journey towards eliminating chronic cancer care?
You will be joining a newly formed Quality Control and operations team that exists of diverse, enthusiastic and hard working people. While ensuring compliance of protocols, GXP and safety regulations you will improve current. You will be part of setting up the laboratory for sample management of the new manufacturing site.
- Receiving, processing (centrifuge, aliquot by pipetting) and distribution of QC samples
- Ship samples off site for testing
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment, materials, supplies and areas
- Develop, revise and review procedures
- Supporting assays such as particle isolation and incubation of EM samples.
- MLO preferably level 4 or similar educational background
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good communication skills in English and a hands-on mentality
- Great pipetting skills with high precision and accuracy
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP and SOP’s are a good plus
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.