Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
In the Quality Control department you will be responsible for the coordination, execution and reporting of all GMP QC testing related to products in development.
- Sample receipt, storage and forwarding according to GMP regulations
- Preparation of shipping documentation
- Maintain updated the inventory of materials and samples
- Receipt and record inspection and test results
- Bachelor level of education
- 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiar with medical products and GMP regulations