ZUID HOLLAND, Netherlands
This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines. For this specific role, you will join the Covid-19 project.
As a QC Supervisor you will lead a team of 8-12 lab technicians part of the testing team within the Covid-19 vaccine development project. You will be responsible for the performance and development of your team.
- Set objectives according to the business strategy to ensure effective performance.
- Lead team execution testing activities compliant with cGMP and safety regulations.
- Ensure that all test related elements are in place e.g. materials, equipment, trained personnel etc.
- Plan, organise and supervise daily tasks within the team.
- Monitor and report all critical activities (e.g. process/delay of testing). I
- Deal with any deviations, OOT/ OOS results corresponding CAPAs and Change Controls on a defined team level.
- Follow up on relevant KPIs, which includes but are not limited to, 6S/housekeeping, invalid assay rate, training status of the team, lead time of test results.
- BSc or HBO degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or similar.
- 5+ years of working experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a QC environment. 3+ years of experience in people's management.
- Knowledge or affinity with Bioassays, Chemical & Physical Technologies, separation assays, biophysical techniques.
- GMP and safety awareness.
- Excellent communication skills in English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.