Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The QC Supervisor will be responsible for the personnel in the lab and for the team performance by setting objectives in line with the business strategy.
- Ensures on-time delivery of validated software, lab system tools and equipment qualification to support new product introduction timelines
- Plans and organises day-to-day activities
- Improves automation and equipment introduction processes to ensure lean and timely introduction while keeping cGMP and safety standards
- Mentors, coaches, trains and develops the personnel of the team. Evaluates performance and provides opportunities for growth.
- MSc in chemistry or biotechnology + 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Quality Control, Method development, validation and/or automation
- Deep knowledge of the GMP principles
- Strong leadership