Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be mainly coordinating quality control reference material inventory and act as single point of contact for stakeholders by coordinating the ordering of reference material and lab materials from their inventory through BSI, monitoring the shipments, ensuring the materials are received according to procedures and that all materials are ordered in timely manner.
- Reference material inventory and qualifications coordination
- Being subject matter expert on material handling and BSI system
- Communicating on different levels with stakeholders and clients
- Adhere to compliance best practices
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- BSc or equivalent + 2-4 years of related working experience
- Great communication skills
- Didactical skills to transfer information in a training environment
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses