Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve health of millions of people around the world? There main mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases in a more efficient and easier way. They have been in the business for more than 120 years, which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. By joining this company, you will become a proactive member of their big international, fast-growing and life-changing community.
Within this role you will be responsible for developing analytical methods to certify optimal testing procedures. You will have to test, validate and help the production team through your activities. Be proactive in in solving problems, interpret and consult test results.
- Conduct testing.
- Proactive in problem solving regarding test results.
- Write protocols and reports.
- Work towards constant improvements.
- Adhere to policies and appropriate regulations.
- Troubleshoot lab equipment.
- Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication.
- Ability to work in a team.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.
Quality Control Specialist