In the company we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
They are currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
QC Services is a service unit providing services involving Data management, LIMS support, sample management, material management of the Laboratories, Incoming Goods sample management and laboratory equipment lifecycle management.
Due to the nature of the treatment, this role requires high level of proficiency and ownership of the process.
Your responsibilities, among others, will be:
- Perform the Apheresis accession.
- Sample incoming goods.
- Management of the retain storage.
- Distribution of QC samples to QC labs.
- Ship samples off site for testing.
- Develop, revise and review procedures.
- Perform inventory management of lab supplies and materials.
- Housekeeping of the Apheresis area.
- Review of logbooks and other relevant documents.
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab areas.
The ideal candidate must be willing to work in shifts and overtime when needed. Basic GMP are required and preferable QC experience.
- Middelbaar Laboratorium Onderwijs (MLO, Preferable level 4) or similar educational background
- Understanding of GMP, GDP and SOP’s
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
- Verbal communication skills and able to read and write in English.
- Working in shifts (including weekends, early mornings and bank holidays).
- Work overtime as needed.
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join us and discover your sense of purpose.