Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a PM (Quality control) you'll be designing and deploying small/medium projects related to analytical equipment. You'll also be a strategic partner with the engineering organization and the project manager office.
- - Lead the conceptual phase of a project in close cooperation with the business stakeholders to deliver strategic solutions aligned with the business strategy.
- - Define and lead a multidisciplinary team (internal/ external) to drive the project, in line with the FPX approach.
- - Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- - Support the business in clarifying the process flows, developing the business case, the user requirements, defining the CAR strategy and defending the project at various decision levels.
- - Ensure attainment of project schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- - BSc or MSc in a relevant field
- - 3-6 years of Project Management experience required
- - Manufacturing experience in GMP regulated environments from design through startup
- - Experience within analytical / laboratory area preferred
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.