Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be responsible for the introduction of new products into the lab and overseeing/coordinating NPI transfers.
- POC for NPI activities, from early to late stage
- Leading/coordinating NPI transfers and new technologies introduction
- Coordinating analytical method transfers
- Raw materials qualification
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field (Life sciences, chemistry)
- Around 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- NPI / transfer experienced
- GMP experience is a must
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button