Company: Multinational Biotech company
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: October 2021 (preferably ASAP)
Currently we are looking for a QC- Microbiology Technician who is willing to contribute to the exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Quality Control Microbiology Technician. You will work with the Quality Control team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy and building a new manufacturing site in Hoofddorp (near Schiphol).
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
• Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
• Perform other duties as required
• Degree in Microbiology preferred with 2 to 6 years of Microbiology lab/Environmental Monitoring experience
• Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
• Ability to gown for entry into Aseptic core and supporting areas, and lift approximately 25 lbs.
• Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
• Experience in working in a Microbiological environment
• Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
• Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply to this position.
If you have additional questions or remarks concerning this vacancy please de not hesitate to contact me.
Stijn van der Kleij
+31 20 658 98 00