Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
In this role you'll be leading the Microbiology Department and will be taking ownership of the lab and ensuring that the lab activities performs on a timely manner. Furthermore you will also be representing the Microbiology Department towards internal and external stakeholders. Please keep in mind that this is a temporary position of only 2 months.
- Lead, coach and develop the team members including target definition and performance review
- Assure that all Microbial testing is performed following the applicable cGMPs requirements and the approved MA’s/BLA’s
- leading the Microbiology Department and representing the department towards internal and external stakeholders
- Define and measure appropriate KPIs
- 10+ years in Quality or related supply chain department, of which at least 5 years in a supervisory role;
- Internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Stability testing experience is an advantage
For more information please apply via the button below!