Our client is one of the biggest companies in the biopharmaceutical industry. Their main purpose is to develop of cancer immunotherapies with the goal of provide durable response in a rapid and long-term way to save lives by finding the cure for cancer.
As a QC Technician – Sample management you will responsible for managing QC samples from manufacturing. QC Sample management is a unit within the QC Services Department. You will ensure support of high quality and operations while ensuring compliance of protocols, GXP and safety regulations.
You will be joining a team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected.
- Receive of QC samples and EM plates and processing them (Centrifuge, aliquot by pipetting)
- Develop, revise and review procedures
- Distributing the QC samples to Quality Control laboratories
- Perform inventory management of lab supplies and materials
- MLO or similar education background
- 3 years of relevant working experience
- Understanding of aseptic techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Are you ready for the next step in your career or do you know someone who fits with this role? Click the apply button below to know more about the position!