Our client is a Biopharmaceutical company, who are specialized in producing semi-finished products for the pharmaceutical industry. They are using plasma as raw material for their products.
The QC Improvement Engineer Microbiology is responsible for continuous improvement in the QC Lab. You will be in charge for complex problem solving, process improvement and optimalization of batch release. The team conistst of 3 other QC Improvement Engineers who report directly to the QC Manager.
- Process improvement with QC Microbiology
- Support the QC Environment in deviations, CAPA's and change controls
- Participate in continuous improvement projects in the QC department
- Write SOP's and trending reports
- Support in external and internal audits.
- Min. 5 years of experience with QC Microbiology (yeast, moulds, bacteria, ...)
- You have at least a BSc. in Biochemistry or Lab. Technology
- Experience with GMP is seen as an asset
- Experience with Lean Management is a plus (Six Sigma, Andon, 5S, ...)
- You speak/write fluent Dutch and/or French and English
The company offers a good basic salary, topped up with some nice extra benefits (Lease Plan, 39 Holidays, ecovouchers, ...)
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 25 881 277