Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The QC Coordinator will support the release and stability process of vaccine products and will be responsible for the coordination of the release of batches from requesting samples to reporting of the certificate of the Analysis.
- Coordinate the release processes and the stability studies.
- Act as first point of contact for key stakeholders
- Acts as subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP -audits
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules
- Bachelor or Master level of education
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- GMP experience
- Strong personality and leadership skills