You will be working at one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies when it comes to changing other people’s lives! Their mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their overall health and help them deal with diseases in an efficient and faster way. They exist for more than a century which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. So it’s only fair to say you will love to get immersed in the company’s culture and become a proactive member of this life-changing and inspirational community.
About the role
As QC Associate you will be accountable for a development and validation of analytical methods to ensure that the results are accurate and reliable. On top of that, you will play a big role in operating analyses making sure everything is documented in a proper and correct manner. Last but not least, in this role you will be a fundamental expert when it comes to trouble-shooting analytical challenges connected to the products you will be working with.
- Capability to perform complex testings
- Validation and development of analytical methods
- Making sure everything is correctly documented – writing reports and protocols
- Being proactive when troubleshooting and problem solving situations arise
- Adhering to company’s policies and rules while carrying day to day tasks and making important decisions
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy/chemistry or relevant working experience
- Awareness of lab equipment and pharmaceutical methods
- An experience with UPLC, CD, PSD, FFF is an advantage
- Being able to analyse the environment and make correct and quick decisions
Does it sounds like your future job, do not hesitate to push the apply button!