Is a big Pharmaceutical company, their mission is to improve lives of patients in the whole world. They believe that everyone may have access to quality medicines to treat diseases, improving overall health and fighting infections.
For this role, you will be responsible for the analytical testing to support the production Cytotoxic and Inhalation drug products. The laboratory executes a wide variety of analytical test package, excipients, packaging materials and drug products for release and stability purposes. Also transfer, validation and verification of analytical methods for testing of new drug products are performed in the laboratory.
- Routine Testing of the raw materials, primary and printed packaging materials & finished products, stability samples and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed time lines.
- Handle quality management system like Deviations.
- Writing, review and approval of test results.
- Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience.
- Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection , US-FDA, ANVlSA.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!