Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a QC Sample Management Analyst you will be responsible for sample management coordination, worldwide shipment, writing SOPs together with stakeholders.
- Receive requests linked to the test methods and their execution, the necessary materials (e.g. reference materials, critical reagents; cell banks, samples), consumables and laboratory technologies regarding local testing.
- Perform shipment preparations, including requested materials (e.g. samples; reference materials) and all associated shipment documentation.
- Responsible for storage and sufficient inventory of the lab consumables and samples needed for testing purposes within the internal/external control laboratories.
- Coordinate additional support for any technical issues and/or troubleshooting related to storage of the materials, shipments, and logistics.
- Identify potential risks and mitigation actions and communicate these in a timely manner.
- Participates in meetings of the quality network organization and partners (e.g. VPAD; CoE) to ensure flawless execution.
- Adhere to compliance best practices, EHSS regulations and lean principles.
- BSc or MSc in a Life Sciences discipline.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a big plus.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.