Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating raw material samples and testing for already qualified materials; handling quality events related to the testing of raw materials; reviewing test results and release of raw materials for commercial use, and introducing new raw materials and the qualification of new sources of existing materials.
- Deviation management of raw materials: Acting as lead investigator for local and global non-conformances (conducting assessments, identifying and defining CAPAs)
- Review of the release packages coming from internal/external contract labs
- Release of the raw materials in SAP
- Transfer of new analytical techniques to the external testing labs
- Design an optimal test strategy for new materials to reduce the time between the arrival of a material and the release for usage
- BSc or MSc in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a QC environment
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP environment
- Managing small and/or large projects
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.