QC Analyst (Raw Materials)
Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be mainly 1) Coordinating raw material samples and testing for already qualified materials, 2) Handling quality events related to the testing of raw materials, 3) Review of test results and release of raw materials for commercial use and 4) Introduction of new raw materials and the qualification of new sources of existing materials.
- Deviation management of raw materials: Acting as lead investigator for local and global non-conformances (conducting assessments, identifying and defining CAPAs)
- Review of the release packages coming from internal/external contract labs
- Release of the raw materials in SAP
- Act as SME during audits and inspections and writing observation responses
- Supporting and advising other investigators from external and internal QC departments.
- Transfer of new analytical techniques to the external testing labs
- Design of an optimal test strategy for new materials to reduce the time between the arrival of a material and the release for usage
- BSc or MSc in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a QC environment
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP environment
- Managing small and/or large projects
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button