QA Validation Specialist
This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a QA Validation Specialist you will lead projects related to construction, utility and equipment introduction / software.
- Serves as a dedicated quality representative on project teams responsible for design and development of drug products.
- Serves as the primary quality assurance contact for internal and external business partners and contractors.
- Provides tactical insights into regulatory compliance strategies.
- Focuses on technical issues relative to interpretation of policies, compliance and current industry standard.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or similar.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in QA and validation.
- Up to date GMP, FDA, IGJ knowledge and experience
- Validation, qualification and automation experience in construction, equipment and software.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.