The company is at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. They are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where they make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
They are currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As QS Training Specialist you’ll be joining the Quality Systems team that covers, in addition to the below listed duties, additional QS general and document control disciplines; a small team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
You’ll be reporting into QS Training team, part of the Quality Systems group.
The QA Training Specialist provides technical support for the learning management system (LMS). This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions. The QA Training Specialist is the primary system administrator for company's LMS and oversees the installation of all system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with the LMS.
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Manages the LMS including functionality, appearance, tabs, and settings.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Authors, maintains and trains on procedures, work instructions, and job aids.
- Collaborates with others on training needs and opportunities.
- Acts as an internal consultant by analysing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology.
- Verifies all user data with regards to user group assignment.
- Creates and manages user structures including the creation of user groups and learning cohorts.
- Creates metrics and analyses data to ensure users are assigned appropriate curricula
- Creates process and tools for users to be assigned to curricula required
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users regarding LMS and accessing training items.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues relating to system functionality and software systems.
- Serves as point of escalation for support issues, which may include interaction with LMS vendor and other vendor support services.
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Works with the instructional technologist and instructional designers to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to accessing the LMS and course content.
- May support/Deliver General Systems Trainings (e.g. GMP/GDP).
- Other (administrative or project related) tasks can be assigned as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as an LMS administrator or in similar position preferred.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Able to adjust work hours as needed to accommodate a Global workforce
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Coursework and/or certifications relating to learning management system administration preferred