QA Specialist - New Product Introduction (Biologics)
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a QA Specialist you will support the New Product Development and launch from a quality assurance perspective.
- Participate as QA representative in New Product Introduction projects.
- Provide QA support in the introduction and release of new raw materials
- Assess and review the outcome of Quality investigations and develop Root Cause analysis
- Provide support in CAPAs development
- Review and approve document changes and change controls
- Suggest and take ownership of process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biology or Pharmacy
- 5+ years of experience in QA. Experience with vaccines/biologics is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a strong plus.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.