Location: Hoofddorp (North Holland)
Duration: 1 year contract (extension is possible)
Working: Full time (40 hours)
Our client is one of the leading companies in biopharmaceutical industry, commited to promote new ways of treatment in serious diseases by developing innovative immunotherapies.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Perform selection audits, qualify and monitor compliance to qualification requirements.
• Assist in the management of an apheresis and treatment center (ATC) qualification process that will use risk-based tools for qualification, training, monitoring and disqualification.
• Collaborate with our Commercial operations in the routine management of the ATC relationships and Supply Chain for courier qualification and monitoring processes.
• Manage quality agreements with the ATC
• Assess and approve any changes to apheresis collection module, cell order tracking and order processing systems to assure validated state of the systems is maintained
For this position you can work fully remotely - do not need to relocate to NL
Ability to travel up to 50%
Candidates shall speak German at a very good level