WALLOON BRABANT, Belgium
QAO - PERM - PHAR - BL - WB - Quality Assurance Officer
For a Walloon Brabant based Pharmaceutical company a Quality Assurance Specialist is needed to assist the Quality Team on site.
Reporting to the site QA Manager you will responsible for the sites QMS. You delegate daily QA tasks consisting off deviations, CAPA's, change controls, batch release and complaints handling to your team. Additionally you are focused on site improvement projects, supporting internal and external stakeholder and training of new staff.
- Training new staff
- Preform Internal Auditing
- Working within cross-functional team
- Maintain QMS - GMP
- Document control
- Liaise with external customers - complaint handling
- Batch review/release
- Min. BSc in related field (Msc Ind. Pharmacy a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a QA environment
- Excellent working knowledge of GMP, ISO 9001
- Previous experience training
- Speak / write fluent French & English (Dutch preferred)
- Team player and self-starter
- GDP Experience a plus
Are you interested? Respond via the button below! For questions please feel free to call.