This international Medical Device company is located nearby Amsterdam. They are active in the 1st class Medical Device industry. Since this company is going internationally they need extra QA help for 2 months to reorganise the QA department.
Help out on the QA department to make everything ready for the international environment. You will help out the QA/RA Director to set up a plan and create a full focus on QA related questions for this organisation.
- Complete quality investigation and product risk assessment for product disposition
- Facilitate and support in audits
- Implementation of the Quality Management System– CAPA/Deviations/Internal Audits/Complaints – in line with procedures and regulatory requirements
- Conduct and implementation of the internal Audit programme
- 5-6 Yrs experience in QA position to work independently
- B.S. or B.A. in Engineering, Medicel Device or other related discipline
- Knowledge of applicable foreign and domestic regulations
- Knowledge of resource planning and project management skills
- Problem Solving, Analysing and hands on mindset and Attention to detail