Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. They are a Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the development of vaccines to prevent infectious diseases worldwide.
You’ll be responsible for providing independent reviews and giving advice regarding GMP compliance. Furthermore you’ll work closely with other departments in the company to ensure high Quality standards.
- Support New Product Introduction projects
- Product release
- Approval of deviation and support to related investigations
- Root Cause investigations and provide Quality support for investigation
- Risk assessment
- Documentation and Change Controls
- Support QA Engineering projects regarding manufacturing
- BSc degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biology, Pharma or related area
- 5+ years of working experience in a GMP regulated environment (Manufacturing, QA or QC)
- Experience with vaccines is preferred
- Experience with Manufacturing/Validation OR Analytical background (experience with data analytics and data visualization)
- Fluent in English (oral and written), Dutch is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.