For a Utrecht based Pharmaceutical company a Quality Assurance Specialist is needed to assist the Quality Team on site.
Reporting to the site QA Manager you will responsible for improving the sites quality.You are actively involved in audits, SOP's, complaint handling, questions, deviations and controls. Reporting on weaknesses, inefficient procedures, policy exceptions and inconsistencies and proposing appropriate corrections to provide optimal quality control and quality assurance.
- Supporting and facilitating audits and statutory inspections
- Collaborate with external partners and suppliers to ensure that their products and services meet the quality standards
- Writing and improving SOP's,
- GDP Inspections & Risk analyses
- Document control
- Handling complaints, questions, deviations, controls and internal audits
- Masters of Science in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a QA environment
- Working knowledge of GMP, GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Previous experience in Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
- You speak / write fluent Dutch (English preferred)
- Team player and self-starter
- Available minimum 32 hrs per week
Are you interested? Respond via the button below! For questions please feel free to call.