Our client is one of the biggest companies in the biopharmaceutical industry. Their main purpose is to develop of cancer immunotherapies with the goal of provide durable response in a rapid and long-term way to save lives by finding the cure for cancer. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR)
As a QA Specialist you will be responsible of ensuring the QA compliance following the regulatory requirements and the company procedures: GMP and GLP.
Responsibilities- Check that the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) procedures are followed during all the production process.
- Responsible of the deviations, supporting their investigation and coming up with corrective and preventive action (CAPA).
- Review manufacturing, environmental monitoring and quality control data
Requirements- 2 - 3 years of work experience in Quality Assurance
- Bachelor or Master in Chemistry or relevant field
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of current GMP or GLP regulations
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you know someone who fits with this position?
Don’t hesitate to click the apply button below to apply! I will contact you as soon as possible.