Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 1 year
Our client is one of the leading companies in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
Hence they are seeking a highly motivated individual which likes to join our international QA Operations Disposition team. The ideal candidate for this position is flexible, has great communication skills and feels comfortable challenging existing processes, has a critical eye and enjoys review work and daily interaction with QPs and will be compiling the Final Product binders and performing review of various GMP documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing a wide variety of QA activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs),
- Compile final product binders for the QP release and perform QA disposition
- Contribute to the Quality on the floor processes, including GEMBA walks and maintains programs and processes to ensure high quality products
- Conducts or acts as a coordinator of investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) recommendations related to manufactured products and performs QA review and approval of complex deviations and CAPA and contributes to cross functional investigations
- BSc degree or Master degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Good working experience in GMP Environment
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.