Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As QA Specialist you will join the New Product Introduction department and you will provide independent reviews and ensure that a clear, pragmatic and quality driven advice is given regarding the state of GMP compliance.
- Assess and review the outcome of Quality Investigations
- Provide Quality support for the development of appropriate Corrective and Preventative actions
- Performing risk assessment
- Review and approval of document changes and change controls
- Bachelor or Master level of education
- 5 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry under GMP conditions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities