This company is oriented to create and develop medicines and vaccines around the world. Considered on the biopharmaceutical field, one of the biggest companies, focused on research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases in people and animals.
The important in this role is that you will be responsible for checking and guaranteeing the general cGMP compliance from the company, suppliers and laboratories. Also reviewing the production and packaging orders, important to mention that you will identify deviations and correct handling of orders with deviations.
- Checking the production documentation and preparing the release of bulk and packaged products by the Qualified Person (QP);
- Supporting on-site planners in introducing changes to the product portfolio, such as the management and creation of master data;
- Regulatory compliance activities, such as managing the Registered Country Table and preparing certificates of analysis;
- MBO level 4 or HBO diploma in a process technical, pharmaceutical or chemical direction;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of quality assurance with an MBO education;
- Experience with GMP;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
QA Release Officer