NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
QA Officer - Packaging
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a QA officer you will be responsible for performing batch record review of batches assembled, packaged and labeled at this organization's site.
- Provide daily guidance to manufacturing staff in regards to compliance with SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Act as a first point of contact in case of production queries during packaging and labeling operations.
- Review and approve batch production record data entries
- Perform finished product checks during production runs
- Compile and review batch records for lots assembled, packaged and labeled
- Create and review operational SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Initiate and own QA deviations as needed
- Responsible for preparation of weekly/monthly metrics
- MBO or Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field
- 1+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry with experience in batch record review and investigations.
- GMP, GDP, and/or GCP knowledge is a big plus
- Fluent in English language
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.