Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The QA Officer will support the quality of the products and the quality systems. Main focus areas involve Batch documentation review, review and approve incoming raw material requests and subsequent release.
• Review of paper and electronic Batch Records on completeness, clarity and GMP compliance
• Provide advice to requesting departments regarding GMP aspects
• Review and approve QA controlled documentation
• Review and Preparation of batch release documentation
• Bachelor or Master level of education
• Up to date knowledge of current GMP regulations
• Good communication skills in both Dutch and English both
• Some years of relevant work experience within the pharmaceutical
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or at +31 20 658 98 00.