Flemish Brabant, Flanders
QA Manager Semiconductors
The company produces state of the art photoresists for the semiconductor industry that are used all over the world. They are the market leader for these products and are located on the industrial site in Leuven.
- Assuring the quality,from raw materials to the finished product, in order to achieve optimisation and guarantee constant state of the art quality products;
- Combine the translation of corporate strategy into your team's QA customer intimate strategy with coaching your highly specialized team
- Ensure development of competences, skills and know-how and maintain a motivated, talented and custmer oriented department;
- Lead and coordinate different activities within the QA department according to the priorities and competences of each and the requirements of the customer, regardless of whether it is an internal or external customer, to ensure an efficient and effective service.
- Master degree in Chemistry, Physics or Chemical Engineering;
- Experience in managing a team;
- You are a leader that sets direction;
- Analytical- and professional communication skills;
- Fluent in English, French, Dutch, and German.