Amsterdam , Netherlands
Our client is a global specialty pharmaceutical company that markets therapeutic solutions for patients with life-threatening conditions and chronic illnesses.
Release medicinal products to the EU markets.
- You will work across all departments to ensure all quality standards and legislative requirements are maintained.
- You will identify risks and opportunities for improvement of the quality system.
- You will follow the new regulations for your areas for implementations.
- You will support the GMP/GDP vendor auditing program
- You will ensure that GxP related internal documents are up to date to support the global training coordinator for training in the Netherlands.
- Master’s degree in pharmacy
- At least 5 years experience in pharma or in the biotech industry.
- Previous experience with batch release to market is a strong plus.
- Experience with the application of Quality Systems in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 658 98 00.