Our client is a Medical Devices Company located Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Mainly active in the field of Urology and Woundcare. As an employee owned business they can genuinely say they put their people first.
As Quality Engineer you will assure processes and activities are in line with QA procedures and meet all regulatory compliance requirements. You will advises and providea direction to sustain and improve the Quality System standards for the facility.
The quality engineer supports the internal audit and corrective action programs, documentation control and employee training programs to help ensure regulatory compliance. Support training activities through the Learning management system. Interacts with sources of supply regarding product quality complaints.
- Maintain appropriate operating procedures and policies within corporate guidelines.
- Support internal audits as per the annual schedule
- Support training activities in Learning Management System
- Perform in-process/roving audits and product inspection reviews per approved procedures
- Train Associates on Quality Procedures
- Investigate product quality complaints and coordinate related activities
- Support CAPAs and assist in disposition of non-conformities
- Assist in any supplier audits required
- MBO4, Bsc
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a quality role
- Experience within a highly regulated industry (medical devices preferred)
- Fluent in English (Dutch considered a big plus)
- Willing and able to work on site for at least 3 days per week