Our client is one of the pioneers in biopharmaceutical industry, fully devoted to promoting new approaches of treatment in serious diseases by developing contemporary immune cell therapies.
The company is located in Hoofddorp, North Holland.
About the role
As a Quality Documentation Associate you will be eligible for verifying and reviewing documentation to assure all the documents adhere to regulations and quality control methods.
- Control the issuance of batch document and label bundles; including ultimate product labels per cGMP
- Control the issuance of logbooks
- Deal with strategic initiatives to advance the controlled issuance process
- Analyze and expand compliance gaps across the controlled issuance process
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Excellent command of English communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience on document management in a regulated environment
- Advanced technical knowledge of GMP
Does it sounds like your future job, do not hesitate to push the apply button.