NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
QA Documentation Specialist
Our client is a pharmaceutical organization located in Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland. This company focuses on the development of cancer immunotherapy.
In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance of the document management system for the QA department.
- Scan and store the documents to defined electronical repository.
- Process documents through relevant workflows of electronical document management system as QA-DC.
- Support controlled document issuance for operations.
- Archive the scanned documents.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in a QA or Documentation Specialist position.
- 1+ years of experience working in a GMP environment.
- Excellent organization skills and eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.