Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a QA CSV - Data Integrity analyst you will perform admin base-business and routine data management / data integrity activities for GxP computerized systems.
- - Performs admin activities for manufacturing systems (access management, access review, system audit trail review...)
- - Monitors recurring processes (ex. Periodic Review in SAP, back-up schedules) and prompts/supports their execution
- - Responsible for Data Life Cycle management related to the supported BSOs and Computer systems.
- - Creates, reviews and updates related documentation.
- - Translates user requirements into technical specifications and systems following the set Data Integrity standards.
- - Supports Business System Owner for Change Controls and Quality Records
- - BSc in Life Sciences or related discipline
- - 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role (data integrity)
- - GxP experience
- - Preferred QA background
- - Automation and/or CSV knowledge is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.