Our client is one of the leading companies worldwide regarding Pharmaceutical Logistics. They have offices in 220 different countries and 380.000(!) employees worldwide.
The QA Coordinator / QP will be the deputy manager on the site in Mechelen with QP responsibilities. He/She will perform the regular Quality tasks (handling of CAPA's, deviations, change controls, ...) in combination with giving trainings, perform audits (both internal/external) and customer contact.
- Perform Quality related activities (CAPA's, change controls, deviations, risk assessments, ...)
- Batch release for the European Market
- Advising on the translation of GDP/GMP and customer requirements that need to be integrated in the operational processes
- Perform audits
- Back-up of the manager during absence
- Min. 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical QA
- MSc. in Industrial Pharmacy
- Extensive knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Previous working experience as QP is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written/spoken)
My client is offering a competitve salary in combination with attractive secondary benefits.
For more information please contact Seppe Verhoeven at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 25 881 277