QA Compliance Officer
The company is a manufacturing organization. They offer knowledge and innovative solutions in plastic processing by means of customized product development, applied engineering and lean manufacturing.
As a QA Compliance Officer you will be leading the Costumer Audits and also be the Quality Lead for plant wide compliance projects.
- Master in a scientific field (bio, biomedical, chemical, pharma);
- Min. 3 years of experience in a QA related field;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Familiar with ISO900;
- Knowledge of ISO15378 and/ or ISO13485.
Host Customer/certification audits:
- Plan and prepare the audit;
- Look after costumer/certification body during the audit;
- Communicate actionplan to costumer/certification body as a response to the reprted non-conformities.
Ensure compliance with ISO9001/ISO13485:
- Sytem administrator in the global document management system;
- Review Quality documents;
- CAPA Management owner
- Internal audit owner.