About the Company
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide long term response and eliminate this chronic disease.
About the role
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the QA issued documents.
- Control the issuance of batch document and label packages including the final product labels per cGMP
- Identify and escalate compliance gaps across the controlled issuance process
-Support Audits (internal, external)
- Execute strategic initiatives to improve the controlled issuance process
- Controlled the issuance of logbooks
- 2+ years’ experience on document management in a regulated environment
- Advanced level of English communication
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers.
Interested? Reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.