- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of technical/scientific field
- Applies research, information gathering, analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope
- Ensures compliance within regulatory environment
- Develops solutions to technical problems of moderate complexity
- Screens, categorizes, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves data integrity issues
- Refers to technical standards, principles, theories and precedents as needed
- Recognizes and escalates problems
- Contributes to work group/team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
- Approve class 1 deviations related to IQA and WH related activities.
- Perform complaint assessments at the company in accordance with internal procedures, regulatory guidelines and business performance objectives.
- Initiate and own Minor deviations related to IQA/WH/Complaints Lab activities.
- Provide QA oversight for Regulatory labelling in the WH
- Destruction Authorizations
- Own training material related to IQA processes..
- Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations (e.g. Reserve sample inspection, Return sample inspection and Safety Features verification)
- Prepare, review and approve procedures or work instructions in compliance with corporate, site and regulatory requirements
- Assist in projects and improvement efforts as needed
- Participate in site regulatory inspections of complaint sample handling process and in audits (internal and third party) as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 0 - 1 year of related experience.
- Experience in Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.
Interested? Do you see yourself in this role. Then do not hesitate to click on this apply button.