Our client is an American multinational operating across the globe and specializing in the biotech and biophamaceutical fields for more than 40 years.
As a senior associate for quality assurance, you wil be responsible for validating equipment, automation and information systems. Additionally, you will be involved in QRM activities and reviewing technical changes and their related documentation.
- IS validation on process/equipment
- Provide guidance on design, characterization and validation
- Ensure gmp quality and compliance
- Validate documentation and reviewing M&E procedures + review change controls
- ABR's device management
- pFMEA and QRAES activities
- MBO / Bachelor's in Life Sciences or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in equipment and automation validation
- GMP experience
- Computer compliance skills (Annex 11)
- Manufacturing and/or Quality analytical processes and operations
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!