Quality Assurance Assistant
My client is a specialised company focused on the health and sport nutrition.
Within this role you and your team will be the first point of contact for all quality related questions for your colleagues. Beside that you will be busy with the maintaining the Quality management systems and supporting the Quality team for costumers complaints.
- Implementing, maintaining and improving the Quality management systems.
- Creating a Quality minded culture on the working place.
- Supporting and conducting the internal audits.
- Sending the samples to the clients.
- Supporting the Quality Specialist in the costumer complaints.
- Bachelor education within the food, pharmaceutical or biochemistry industry
- Relevant internships
- Can communicate in the following languages; Dutch and English. If you speak French and German that would be a pre.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following quality management systems; HACCP / GMP / ISO9001 or ISO22000.
- knowledgeable about the Navision or Vario ERP systems or something that you can compare it to.
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.