Do you? Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business Management, or equivalent
Do you? Have at least two years in a planning position within the FMCG, Food or Retail industry
Are you? Fluent in both Dutch & English, verbally and written
My client is a market leader in the food industry
About the role
The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for procurement of both goods and services for the entire company. In this role you will have the freedom and responsibility to co-develop the procurement strategy.
- Leading a professional procurement organization;
- Working independently to help grow this department;
- Align with stakeholders throughout the company;
- Creating awareness, change management & stakeholder management;
- Develop Procurement Dashboards & other documents;
- Team player with initiative, organizing ability, solid knowledge of procurement, attention to detail, reliability, quality and service-oriented, cost consciousness, and a proactive outlook for improvement.
- Preferable experience working in high volume FMCG distribution environment.
- Strong negotiation, persuasion, and influencing skills.
- Ability to drive the delivery of financial, operational, and performance objectives against agreed targets and SLA’s.
- Professional and effective communication skills.
- Hands-on & can do mentality
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Strong working knowledge in contracts, including legal aspects.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and Word skills. SAP experience is desirable.
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced, demanding environment, within a global organizational framework.
- At least 2 years working experience with a proven track record in purchasing various categories of products and services.
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi on firstname.lastname@example.org