Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is serving any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology to name a few.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
As a Purchasing Project Manager you will support the Supply Planning team. You will be responsible for planning and managing the short, medium and long term plans for incoming supplies for production and warehouse.
- - Manage the suppliers' portfolio
- - Order management
- - Identify and solve problems that might occur throughout the purchasing process
- - Standardise and automate daily tasks using SAP
- - Elevate the Component Purchasing function to a higher level
- - Master's degree in business, supply chain, engineering or related
- - Minimum 3 years or relevant experience in a management role
- - Solid understanding of SAP
- - Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.