Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is serving any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology to name a few.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
As a Project Manager you will support the Supply Planning team. You are an experienced Supply Chain professional and you are responsible for planning and managing the short, medium and long term plans for incoming supplies for production and warehouse.
- Leading daily operational control tower and handling daily start meetings
- Secure supply and bring together actions to stay on track
- Identify and solve problems that might occur throughout the purchasing process
- Manage the suppliers' portfolio
- Standardise and automate daily tasks using SAP
- Elevate the Component Purchasing function to a higher level
- Master's degree in business, supply chain, engineering or related
- Minimum 3 years or relevant experience operational experience within Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Zekiye Goren or upload your resume using the apply button.